10) A sponsored programme to promote more alcohol consumption? Worst PR idea ever.
9) Where UKIP are concerned, the line between editorial and advertising can become very blurred.
7) Do you need a Twitter disclaimer? No, not really.
5) Don’t use auto-scheduled tweets. Unless you’re very careful.
4) More self congratulation over on the Claremont blog. Perhaps having an invite to a party on this one helped boost the traffic to this post?
3) As PRCA charity group vice chair, we’ve been campaigning against the Lobbying Act – and providing advice to campaigners to avoid falling foul of its worst excesses.
But the most popular posts were all about politics…
2) In pretty much joint second place come a series of posts about the Scottish referendum. The issues the no campaign faced. How the CBI faced a reputational crisis. The bigots behind the yes campaign. And how the outcome may have been a victory for no, but it was very nearly the biggest political PR fail of all time.
1) UKIP may be a bunch of vote winning wankers. But its electoral success needs proper examination.